Bronx Shredding Services
Whether you’re a resident or business operating in the Bronx, paper shredding is one of the most effective ways of preventing identity theft and securing confidential documents that have met their retention period.
Whether it’s a one-time shredding event or routine paper shredding services, Legal Shred has the Bronx covered. With routine document shredding, there are no contracts and billing is automatic. Routine schedules are also flexible; you can set up a weekly, monthly, or semi-monthly schedule, or whatever frequency that works for you. Don’t need the regular service? Legal Shred can come to your home or place of business in the Bronx for a one-time purge. And we don’t just shred paper – we can destroy old hard drives, electronics, x-rays, and we even offer product destruction.
Legal Shred is also Mobile Shredding Association Certified. In addition to verifying that strict chain of custody processes are followed, Legal Shred is subject to stringent audits confirming compliance with security standards, including employee background testing, confidentiality agreements, and insurance requirements.
When it comes to your confidential information, you want a document destruction company in the Bronx with experience and industry know-how. The Legal Shred staff are long-time experts in helping businesses and communities in the Bronx comply with state and federal document destruction laws while keeping documents secure and safe.
Learn more about Legal Shred & our Bronx shredding services:
- New Year, New Vendors: Selecting the Right Shredding Company for Your Business
- Legal Shred, Secure Document Destruction Specialists: Who We Serve
- Legal Shred Is Certified By the Mobile Shredding Association. What Does That Mean?
- Making the Case for Outsourced Shredding
- Who We Serve: Residential Customers & Communities
- Industries We Serve: Nonprofits
- Industries We Serve: Financial Institutions
- Industries We Serve: Law Firms