Rest assured you’ve partnered with a quality provider who can help to keep you compliant and keep your data safe.
If you’ve been on the hunt for a professional destruction services provider, perhaps you’re wondering exactly what features to look for. How do you know that your sensitive documents are being safely destroyed? Should you be checking for any proof once it’s done? There are a lot of questions and a few simple answers to help you rest assured you’ve partnered with a quality provider who can help to keep you compliant and keep your data safe.
Here are 3 tips for choosing the right shredding services provider.
- Gives You Peace of Mind – It’s important to partner with a company you can trust. One with high recommendations from other clients, one with a good reputation in the industry and one that can provide references when asked.
- Puts Security First – It goes without saying that document destruction services are key to overall security. You should only partner with a company that puts security first in all they do. The should provide locked containers for you to store documents before they’re destroyed and they should allow only the specified document handler to have access to those containers during the destruction process.
- Lets You Watch the Destruction Process – Speaking of the disposal of your personal documents and data, a provider that allows you to visually watch the destruction process from start to finish will give you the ultimate peace of mind.
If you’re ready to get document destruction services from a company you can trust, look no more. Legal Shred is your trusted source in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and many more states. In addition to meeting the above criteria, we’re also:
- Business Integrity Commission Licensed
- New York State Licensed
- Westchester County Solid Waste Licensed
- Rockland County Health Department Permit
- NAID Certified
- Have Down-stream Data Coverage
- Licensed by the DEC for Electronics Destruction
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 3 Types of Shredding Services for Your Identity Protection Needs
- Strip-cut Shredding vs. Cross-Cut: What’s the Difference?
- 3 Benefits Of Imaging Your Documents