- Tell us a little about yourself and your family. Where is your hometown?
My hometown is Miami Florida, however after marrying my husband, who was a commercial airline pilot, I have lived in Georgia, Washington DC, Virginia, Michigan, and Minnesota. I moved back to Florida three years ago and now live in a 55 and older fun-filled community.
- Tell us some things that most people do not know about you.
I have enjoyed traveling to many countries and I read approximately 3 books a week.
- What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work? What do you like to do on your days off?
I go line dancing, do water aerobics, play ping pong, and love to read.
- What is your role at Legal Shred?
Accounts receivables and collections.
- Before working at Legal Shred, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Not sure I have anything unusual to mention, but perhaps my most interesting is being a mom, Cub Scout leader, and room mother.
- What do you like the most about Legal Shred?
Legal Shred makes everyone feel welcome and like family. It doesn’t feel like work and as long as I am still enjoying myself, I am staying.