- Tell us a little about yourself and your family. Where is your hometown?
I was born, lived in, and worked in Brooklyn, New York until I was 28 years of age.
My wife Christine and I were married at the age of 24 and in 2007, moved to Florida where we could focus on starting a new life together. I have sold cars, was an account manager for an appliance parts wholesaler and also after being out of work for a year and a half, worked as a landscape technician.
- Tell us three things that most people do not know about you.
1) I smoke the occasional cigar, of which “My Father” is my favorite brand.
2) I collect “Savinelli” smoking pipes.
3) I like to try new and exciting foods and drinks.
- What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I enjoy collecting and shooting firearms of all sorts. I am most proud of my newest acquisition, an unfired, bright nickel, 8 inch Colt Python from 1980.
- What do you like to do on your days off?
On my days off, I enjoy a weekend out with my wife at Disney World and also going to the shooting range.
- What is your role at Legal Shred?
I am a Customer Service Representative and Shred Technician.
- Before working at Legal Shred, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
The most interesting position that I have held has to be working in car sales. You get to meet so many interesting people and learn how to interact with so many different personalities.
- What do you like the most about Legal Shred?
One of the main reasons why I like being a Shred Technician and Driver for Legal Shred is that I get to meet interesting people while servicing customers on the road. The other top reason is that I am not chained to a desk, I have the freedom of doing the job my way, while of course following company guidelines!