Staten Island Shredding Services
Legal Shred’s document destruction services, including secure paper shredding, hard drive destruction, and recycling are designed to protect Staten Island businesses every single day.
Every organization, in all industries, of all sizes, especially in Staten Island need to look at the information they have, identify all types and forms of personal and/or sensitive information, and then establish reasonable procedures to appropriately destroy the information.
Are you a business that will need our routine Staten Island shredding services? Legal Shred can set up a routine schedule so that your paper clutter is a non-issue. If you’re a Staten Island resident or business that needs a one-time clean up, we can take care of that, too.
We don’t just destroy paper; we can safely and securely destroy hard drives and computer media. Legal Shred offers Staten Island businesses and residents hard drive destruction services through the use of our shredders; media and hard drives are shredded into unusable pieces. Just let us know what you need destroyed and we’ll make sure it’s taken care of for you the day of your service appointment.
For less than the price of buying a personal paper shredder, you can have our shredding service come to you, no matter where you’re located in Staten Island.
Our goal is to find the right solution based on your security needs, volume, and budget. If you need help choosing the best solution, our team is available to answer your questions to make your first shredding experience a great one!
Learn more about Legal Shred & our Staten Island shredding services:
- New Year, New Vendors: Selecting the Right Shredding Company for Your Business
- Legal Shred, Secure Document Destruction Specialists: Who We Serve
- Legal Shred Is Certified By the Mobile Shredding Association. What Does That Mean?
- Making the Case for Outsourced Shredding
- Who We Serve: Residential Customers & Communities
- Industries We Serve: Nonprofits
- Industries We Serve: Financial Institutions
- Industries We Serve: Law Firms