Suffolk County Shredding Services
Busy Suffolk County offices who don’t have the time or money to waste on services that are easily performed by third-party vendors will find a solid partner in Legal Shred.
Knowing that your paper shredding is being taken care by professionals will give you the greatest peace of mind, which we feel is the greatest benefit to outsourcing your paper shredding needs. Legal Shred handles confidential information for residents and businesses in Suffolk County in the most professional and secure way.
With several laws mandating the protection of client and employee information, outsourcing your shredding is a very easy way to make sure you are in compliance with them.
Legal Shred is the premier paper shredding service in Suffolk County. We offer options ranging from regularly scheduled service to on-demand purges, various secure containers selections, and customized service schedules.
For residential customers, we offer one-time purge clean ups, as well as on-demand scheduling to make life easier.
Suffolk County businesses and residents can take advantage of Legal Shred’s background; we are a licensed and bonded document destruction company that adheres to the highest standards in the industry. Our services meet or exceed all government laws and regulation that pertain to the proper destruction and disposal of sensitive information.
Learn more about Legal Shred & our Suffolk County shredding services:
- New Year, New Vendors: Selecting the Right Shredding Company for Your Business
- Legal Shred, Secure Document Destruction Specialists: Who We Serve
- Legal Shred Is Certified By the Mobile Shredding Association. What Does That Mean?
- Making the Case for Outsourced Shredding
- Who We Serve: Residential Customers & Communities
- Industries We Serve: Nonprofits
- Industries We Serve: Financial Institutions
- Industries We Serve: Law Firms